Wednesday, March 18, 2009

STRESSS

sorry 4 not posting any entry for a few days....too much to story but yesterday was the worst day of my life.... first of all my bff is having da biggest problem in her life one of the cause is me.. i feel so guilty... y should i let him c da msg?im not suppose 2 do dat...it really hard when become da third person...n da the worst part is i lost my phone at Alamanda, Putrajaya...dat is my mr x's ekceli.. thanx god he didn't scold me...i dunno y am i 2 careless dat i forgot bout my phone...things happened... my bff kol da phone was off.definitely someone took it.. damn....

We suppose 2 go to the workshop but the mechanic was not there so we change da plan 2 alamanda...talking bout my car, im not really satisfied with it.after i took my car there were more problems den b4.. thanx to mr A 4 helping wif da car cos im totaly zero bout car as for me i just stat da engine n drive...look like a lot more to be done wif da car...


My Lil' Heart: y me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates